- Battery Powered device
- Lightweight (18kg with battery)
- Compact and highly manoeuvrable
- Can be easily transported in the boot of a car
- Handheld chrome shower with removable head
- Generous water flow and powerful drainage pump
- Integrated water vacuum to transfer waste water off the bed protection sheet
- Integrated disinfection of the complete circuit of waste water
- Device fitted to drain waste water into a toilet
- 2 x 22L capacity water tanks (Fresh water and waste water)
- One waterproof bed protection sheet, 4 clips and a double width towel included
- Integrated towel rack
- Simple cleaning and disinfection procedure
TeCcare control disinfectant
Offers safe and effective single step Cleaning and Disinfection for all equipment and surfaces in any Healthcare setting.
Highly effective against bacteria viruses and fungi, its Chlorine free, Fragrance free and Alcohol-free formulation ensures it is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-corrosive. Tried and tested on all our appliances the solution offers prolonged antimicrobial effect after application.
Ruby bed protection sheets
Additional Ruby bed protection sheets can be supplied when required.
The lightweight waterproof sheet which is to be positioned underneath the patient, which is then fastened to the beds side rails, head and footboard when using the Ruby mobile in bed shower system. The waterproof sheet accommodates the patient, whilst ensuring full water containment from the shower hose, and can be laundered at 70ºc for re-use. There are two sizes available:
3017.10 – Ruby bed protection sheet to suit beds 90cm (90 x 190cm)
3017.11 – Ruby bed protection sheet to suit beds 120cm (120 x 200cm)
Alternatively, a low-cost replacement sheet can be used as a patient specific item, or simply to be disposed of after each use:
3017.12 – Ruby single use shower sheet -Qty 50 (90 x 190cm Only)
Ruby white bath towel
Additional Ruby White bath towels can be supplied when more quantities are required.
This purpose designed, double-width drying towel can be measured in at 158x200cm. The coverage of this towel allows the patient to be dried and cared for more effectively with the minimum patient manoeuvre.