Taking specialist seating to the next level.
The SmartSeatPro™ Medium/Small chair provides a highly adjustable, modular seating system for clients with complex postural and pressure management needs.
Multi adjustable back rest components
The unique, multi-adjustable back has three upper back-rest components which can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation, to suit a user’s needs. Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings which can be individually positioned to contour the seat back to the user’s shape.
- Scoliosis, Lordosis, Kyphosis
- Semi-ambulant or non-ambulant
- Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Motor Neurone Disease, Cerebral Palsy (particularly young adults)
- Dementia Care
- Head injury and spinal cord injury
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Nursing and residential homes
- Specialist wards
- Stroke rehabilitation, brain or spinal injury, intensive therapy units
- Domestic and homecare
- Small: Internal Seat Width: 280 – 400mm
- Medium: Internal Seat Width: 380 – 500mm
- Small: Maximum User Weight 100kg
- Medium: Maximum User Weight 160kg
- Adjustable head and shoulder support
Redistribute body weight whilst maintaining hip and knee angle.
Back angle recline
Offers a comfortable hip position.
Both arms are removable allowing easy access and transfer from both sides.
Mild lateral supports
In-built mild lateral supports – which can be used as elbow pads.
Seat depth adjustment
The seat depth can be easily adjusted to ensure the user’s pelvis stays right back in the seat. This ensures correct pelvic alignment and prevents a tilted sacral sitting posture.
Seat width adjustment
Full width, independently elevating, floating-tracking leg rest
Elevates to 90° with no gap – eliminating the risk of entrapment. Channels as standard to help keep the legs in a comfortable and safe position. Slight negative angle when closed aids easy standing.
Integral, stowable angle adjustable footplate
Stability and sensory feedback.
4 fully braked casters
The castors have sealed bearing hubs for enhanced durability and smoother manoeuvrability. Each castor has a full brake to stop rolling.
Maximum Pressure Relief
The seat cushion uses CareFlex WaterCell Technology® and Vapour Permeable (VP) upholstery, which work synergistically to provide continuous pressure relief.
Hard wearing and easy to clean.