- Quiet and smooth foot operated height adjustable motion.
- Audible tone when battery is running low.
- Designed for easy cleaning and ease in mobility.
- The mattress is easily removable.
- Side mounted column for improved patient transfers.
- Foldable side rails for efficient and safe patient transfer and transport.
- Maximum patient weight of 200 kg.
- 3 different models of TR 3000 available to find most suitable size for resident and care environments.
- Dual drainage offers easy change of designated head end.
- The side rails can be pressed together travelling through narrow doorways.
- Floor clearance at 160 mm to enable floor lift transfers.
- The stretcher can easily be tilted in both directions to the ”Trendelenburg” position, to alleviate person in shock.
- The chassis and sub-frames are made of stainless steel.
- The stretcher has rubber bumper wheels on all four corners to protect walls and doorways.
- Proven choice of durable high quality components, guarantees a low cost of ownership.
- All models come with a magcode charger, mattress, head pillow, 4 braked castors and 1 m flexible drainage hose with hose holder as standard.
- Backrest wedge pillow, 15 degrees. Available in blue, grey and yellow color.
- All models can be delivered with grey or yellow head pillow instead of blue.
- Longer drainage hose 2,5 m, instead of 1 m as standard.
- Hand control as a complement to foot control. (Plug & Play)
- Straight steering castors. (standard trolley comes with 4 braked castors)
- Removable rechargeable battery solution.
- Fastners/straps for attachment on mattresses to siderails.
|Length: (3 models)||Standard = 1900 mm, Short = 1600 mm, Long= 2100 mm|
|Width:||All models 640 mm|
|Height:||Min. 600 mm, Max. 900 mm|
|Max Patient weight:||200 Kg|
|Chassis/Frames:||Powder coated stainless steel|
|Floor clearance:||160 mm (height of the base allows mobile sling lift transfers)|
|Castors:||4 Braked twin castors, 100 mm as standard (straight steering castors available as an option)|
|Control:||Foot operated control for height (Hand control available as option)|
|Mattress, pillow:||Blue, both in flame retardant material, mattress with dual drainage|
|Tilt:||Manual tilt adjustment on both sides, +/- 4 degrees|
|Battery:||Onboard 24 V , 7 Ah. / Removable Li-Ion 24 V, 4 Ah. Buzzer for low battery|
|Protection Class Electronics:||Complete unit IPX5 (Hand control and removable batteries IPX6)|