- Designed for easy cleaning and ease in mobility.
- Side mounted column for improved patient transfers.
- Maximum patient weight of 230 kg.
- Large patient care area at 640 or 740 mm.
- Easy change of designated head by mattress rotation.
- The side rails can be pressed together when travelling through narrow doorways reducing the trolley width.
- Floor clearance at 160 mm to enable floor lift transfers.
- Quiet and smooth height/tilt adjustable motion.
- The stretcher can easily be tilted to the ”Trendelenburg” position, to alleviate person in shock.
- The chassis and sub-frames are made of stainless steel.
- All models comes with a battery charger, mattress, pillow and 1 m drainage hose as standard.
- Both versions standard and large are available with an onboard battery solution or with removeable rechargeable batteries.
- Rubber bumper wheels on all four corners to protect walls and doorways.
- Backrest wedge pillow, 15 or 30 degrees.
- All models can be delivered with blue (standard) or grey pillow.
- Fastners/straps for attachment on mattresses to siderails.
- Longer drainage hose 2,5 m, instead of 1 m as standard.
- Straight steering option available.
|Length: (2 models)||Standard 1950 mm, Large 2150 mm|
|Width:||Standard 695 mm, Large 795 mm with side rails in upright position|
|Height:||Min 500 mm. Max 900 mm|
|Max Patient weight:||230 kg / 500 Ibs|
|Chassis/Frames:||Powder coated stainless steel|
|Castors:||100 mm twin castors. 2 with locking brakes and 2 straight steering.|
|Control:||Hand control for height and tilt adjustment|
|Mattress, pillow:||Blue. Flame retardant material|
|Battery:||Onboard; rechargeable, 24 V /7Ah (2 pcs) Removable; 24 V, 4 Ah|
|IP Protection Class||IPX5|