Unihoist Student 150 Standing Hoist
The Unihoist Student 150 Standing Hoist is a battery-powered standing hoist, designed for raising and lowering patients. The Student 150 is ideal for transferring patients in and out of chairs and beds and for lifting onto toilets.
Standing and lifting hoists are used in numerous caring environments, including hospitals, care homes and day centers. Their large weight capacity ensures improved care for patients of all sizes, while a robust design allows repeated use for years to come. Saving on unnecessary replacement costs.
A sling ensures patient comfort at all times, while adjustable knee pads and leg-operated handles, allow smooth and easy operation for the carer.
- Weight Capacity 150 kg (24 stone)
- Detachable battery pack
- LCD battery level indicator
- Emergency lift & lower functions
- 100mm front and rear castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Removable mast and aluminium foot plate
- New improved adjustable knee pad
Student User Manual – Download here