Seca HW941 digital hoist weigher
The Seca HW941 digital hoist weigher is designed as an attachment for patient hoists that have ‘coat hanger style’ sling supports. Extension links are supplied to cope with variations in sling sizes.
The hoist uses an internal rechargeable battery for 40 hours continuous use from an 8 hour charge and can be used directly from the mains adaptor power supply. Simple to use, the Seca Hoist Weigher is used in nursing homes, private homes and hospitals and is a Class III approved medical scale. Maximum weight capacity is 200kg with accuracy of 100g with Class III approval.
- Attaches to most hoists for weighing and handling
- Up to 23 hours continuous use fully charged
- Spring safety device stops harness from coming away • BMI (Body-Mass-Index) facility
- HOLD function
- Capacity: 200 kg
- Graduation: 100 g
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 630mm x 160mm x 275mm
- Optional: seca HW941 transport case