- Product Details
- Technical Specifications
How can the HydroFlex® help individuals?
- Back angle recline adjusts the angle between the chair and seat back promoting comfort, relaxation and energy management for the user
- Tilt-in-space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angle, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury
- The articulating head section allows for specific profiling of the back of the chair to accommodate more complex head positions and an increased thoracic kyphosis. Combined with tailored adjustment of the wings a stable and safe head position can be achieved ensuring maximum comfort for the user
- The elevating channel leg rest with integral foot plate provides comfortable lower limb positioning whilst maintaining alignment and stability
The HydroFlex is also designed with the user’s support network in mind; there is an ergonomic push handle for safe and easy handling of the chair.
Seat Width Adjustment Kit
Includes a pair of arms (choice of 2 heights), back option (flat or contoured) and appropriate cover.
Fits over the seat, arms and lower back. Prevents contamination and stops debris getting trapped in the moving parts of the chair.
For full foot sensory feedback.
Detachable Footplate Pad
To provide greater comfort. Attaches to the footplate.
Creates an acute hip angle to keep the pelvis in the back of the seat.
Supports the whole knee preventing legs from pinching together.
Arms can be removed for client transfer in and out of the chair. Available on one or both sides.
Pads which provide simple lateral support. Covered with Vapour Permeable (VP) fabric.
Adaptable thoracic control with independent height and width adjustment. Various pad size and shape options for simple or complex spinal profiles.
Laterally Contoured Backrest
A sculpted cushion to give moderate postural support to the trunk maintaining midline position movement.
Memory Foam lining providing full cranial support with cut-away sides for unobstructed sight and hearing.
Soft Pillow Headrest
A deep, ultra soft pillow that conforms to the shape of head and shoulders providing a higher level of comfort.
Soft Profiled Headrest
A contoured pillow to fit shoulders, neck and head providing a supportive head position.
Has a deep profile to give greater lateral control.
Available in shallow, medium and deep, providing basic lateral head control.
Anterior Knee Strap
Used with the pommel to block the front of the knees, pushing the pelvis into an upright position.
Provides greater upper trunk stability but allows for user movement.
Gives comfort and support without restricting active positioning.
A positioning aid to provide maximum pelvic control and prevent the user from sliding forward in the seat.
Padded Pelvic Belt
Maintains pelvic position. Padded for user comfort.
A simple webbing belt ideal for use during portering.
- Small: Internal Seat Width – 280/330/380/430mm
- Small: Maximum User Weight 100kg
- Medium: Internal Seat Width – 350/400/450/500mm
- Medium: Maximum User Weight 150kg