- Product Details
- Technical Specifications
How can the HydroTilt® help individuals?
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The NEW height and angle adjustable flip up footplate for clients with a longer lower leg length or those who require their feet to be supported. The footplate accommodates fixed angles of plantar flexion at the ankle, and provides a more restful ankle position whilst supporting the foot. The footplate can be adjusted and set to a choice of 5 positions; +90° (vertical), +15°, 0° (horizontal), -15° and -30°. This equates to a 120° range of adjustment. In all positions the footplate can be easily lifted up to vertical to move it out of the way.
To help in hospital settings or multi-user environments where attention to infection control is critical we are able to offer infection control covers; we have replaced Velcro in all exposed areas with plastic profile fittings and zips and minimised exposed seams.
Allows TiS to be adjusted automatically over a short or long cycle.
Manual or Motorised
Chair functions can be operated by manual gas action control or battery controlled motors.
Fits over the seat, arms and lower back. Prevents contamination and stops debris getting trapped in the moving parts of the chair.
Detachable Footplate Pad
To provide greater comfort or for shorter leg length. Attaches to the angle adjustable footplate.
30° range of angle adjustment to support the foot and ankle helping to stabilise the seating position.
Channel Footplate Pad
To provide greater comfort. Attaches to the footplate.
Soft Pillow Footplate
Attaches to the legrest once elevated to support feet and prevent toe drop. Can be height adjusted.
Used to increase the length of the legrest once elevated. For those with longer legs and if foot support is not required.
Helps centralise leg position.
Creates an acute hip angle to keep the pelvis in the back of the seat.
Supports the whole knee preventing legs from pinching together.
A plastic tray with low profiled edges to aid activities and leisure.
Arms (Extra Pair)
The arm cushions are interchangeable allowing the seat width to be adjusted.
Arm covers wrap around the front of the chair sides to prevent picking of the arm seams.
L-shaped pads to provide simple lateral support.
Prescriptive thoracic control with independent height and width adjustment. Comes in one size and shape.
Consists of 2 lumbar cushions and a head cushion which accommodates posture and manages pressure with comfort.
Provides gentle lateral support for the upper trunk. Centralises the posture with contoured pads but allows movement.
Memory Foam lining providing full cranial support with cut-away sides for unobstructed sight and hearing.
Soft Pillow Headrest
A deep, ultra soft pillow that conforms to the shape of head and shoulders providing a higher level of comfort.
Soft Profiled Headrest
A contoured pillow to fit shoulders, neck and head providing a supportive head position.
A comfortable rectangular pillow, available in shallow and deep.
Has a deep profile to give greater lateral control.
Available in shallow, medium and deep, providing basic lateral head control.
Provides greater upper trunk stability but allows for user movement.
Gives comfort and support without restricting active positioning.
A positioning aid to provide maximum pelvic control and prevent the user from sliding forward in the seat.
4-Point Padded Pelvic Belt
Four straps control pelvic position for maximum stability. Padded for user comfort.
Padded Pelvic Belt
Maintains pelvic position. Padded for user comfort.
A simple webbing belt ideal for use during portering.
Small/Mini: Maximum User Weight 75kg
Medium/Large: Maximum User Weight 160kg